We’re going to be around for a long-time and continue innovating with software as we have done in the past. Here’s a snippet of what’s coming up and how it will help your Amazon journey.
We’ve made daily improvements the first week since launching. Lots of UX/UI updates are being made but are not listed below, stay tuned for more!
Also look here for ideas what to actually do with all of this data.
Amazon industry leader Danny McMillan called it “real game changer…keep pushing the needle Yev Marusenko.”
First available features:
- Check keyword rank for 50 U.S. states
- Map view
- History view
- Variability metric
- Secret feature to see extra decimal places
- Power usage upgrade; check multiple ASINs per keyword
- Multiple ASINs saved in search history
Scalable pricing plans
- Reduced amount of searches or states to have lower cost per keyword for small or gigantic paid plans.
- Automated search refresh
- Fill missing states with child ASIN search
- Easily scale searches with more keywords or ASINs (your own or competitor)
- Display multiple types of line charts to easily spot patterns (stock-type moving averages and biggest differences in variability vs stability)
- Find keywords and ASINs that you did not search for but are related with biggest “rank gaps”. Use this data as product and keyword research. Now that we have new insights, next steps will be to identify low-hanging fruit and opportunities with quantified chance of success depending on needed marketing resources.
- We’ll instantly analyze billions of data points to identify which U.S. states you should market to and for which keywords/ASINs. Data is based on finding the biggest “rank gaps” for related keywords and ASINs that you search for to find the weakest competitors that you can easily outrank one-state at a time starting with more unstable keywords.
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE – We already released part of this as the “volatility” metric that shows variability across regions and top ASINs for each keyword you search.
Amazon & Zontracker integration
- Optionally connect your Amazon account to integrate all rank data with your sales and warehouse fulfillment distribution to pin-point your U.S. states that can be influenced with the biggest ranking/sales effect.
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE – Inventory integration done!
- This may never happen but we predict in 2020 Amazon will allow some sort of geo-targeting or geo-optimization. Amazon PPC or Amazon Ads placement targeting or it might be regional modification for listing optimization.
When this happens, whichever Amazon sellers are early adopters and experimenting with georanking since now (Oct-Dec 2019) will have a huge advantage over everyone else.
Until then, we can take advantage with Google/Facebook ads targeting to certain locations or modify Amazon listing content (title/bullet-point/image) or Amazon Sponsored Brand headlines to include regional aspects that influence buyer behavioral psychology to shift the Amazon algorithm to deliver SERP based on search location. We are doing it semi-blindly as always but atleast now we can track georank with AMZjet to evaluate our optimization effectiveness.
UPDATE – Steve Simonson is well respected in the community and mentions Amazon sources that do consider regional factors in Amazon PPC.
UPDATE – Geotargeting is now available inside of Amazon DSP.
Other features & suggestions
There are other features we have that are not mentioned above. We’ll keep these as our competitive advantage and for our private community. The more users we have, the faster we can implement these and provide everyone an advantage.